Friday, May 14, 2010

Weight Watchers

Okay, this morning when I didn't lose anything I decided to join Weight Watchers again. The last couple days I've been journaling and noticed I eat WAY too much. Oooh big surprise there. Realistically, I can't seem to make my daughter pasta and not taste it, eat it...okay maybe devour it! So I succumbed to joining WW's online program so I can take account for what I eat, track points, and make sure I'm not eating too much without sacrificing my craving for peanut butter chips. So we'll see how this goes. I joined for 3 months, so hopefully we'll see some improvement.

On a good note, I'm doing better with working out. I've been doing excellent with my water intake, and I'm still motivated (I'd hope so, since it's only been 2 weeks only 50 more to go).

Oh, Jonnell...it's time to kick it up. No more seeing how lazy you can be. Give it your all or go home (or stay fat). I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment