Friday, May 7, 2010

First Week

As my first week is coming to an end, I find that I'm a little frustrated. I think that the "eating" aspect is going to be my biggest set back. I love food and it's so easy to eat a grilled cheese sandwich or a yummy bean and cheese burrito when cooking for my 3 year old. Umph...but I love the grilled cheese! Not to mention I have no self control - especially when it comes to my mom's mash potatoes.


However, it hasn't been all bad. I've done really well with my water intake and I've managed to drink a half gallon everyday. I've exercised a couple times this week and think I've found the exercise class for me...Zumba! Shake it baby!


So even though I have gained 2 pounds (argh), it's been a learning lesson. While I'm taking into consideration what I eat, I need to do better than that. I definitely can't cut corners here. Goal for next week...Cut back on the cheese and carbs (ahhh...such a sad sad life)! Eat more veggies. And stick to my "free day" rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment