Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stress Eating

Okay, so I don't plan on logging in everyday to spill my guts about every single detail of this adventure...but it's only Day 2 of 365 and I'm experiencing the onslaught of stress eating. Thank goodness this is the end of my "week" BUT to have used my free day when I've only had two days total is a little scary.

Note to self: Screaming babies, a husband I would like to scream at, a disgusting house, and an episode of crying = pancakes for breakfast, chocolate chip cookies, and pasta all before 3pm. Yikes! Not to mention I gained a pound when I did so good yesterday. Ugh.

Like I said, it's going to be a painful year. Keep an eye on the prize, stay focused, stay strong. If I'm going to be successful I have to be honest with myself. Start over, tomorrow is a new day, this next minute is a new moment. It's a life change...now go take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment