Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Month Bites the Dust

Praises: I actually turned down Carlock doughnut holes!

I also struggled with water intake towards the end of the month.

Monthly Lessons
1. When I don't track my points throughout the day, I tend to over eat - even if I'm writing everything down. I learned that I have to make sure I'm staying on track by being aware of my points. My iPhone app is an essential tool in this!

2. Eating when I'm on vacation isn't as bad as I thought it would be as long as I can cook my meals. Eating out just kills your points no matter what you eat!

3. When I plan to eat out, choosing what I'm going to eat at the beginning of the day and adjusting the rest of my meals around that specific meal helps to keep me where I need to be and makes sure I do not overeat.

4. Stress really takes a toll on my physical health. Headaches, stomach problems, chest pains...
It made it extremely hard for me to work out at the end of the day because I often did not feel good. I opted for a early nights sleep, which I think is also important.

No comments:

Post a Comment